About Me

My photo
I am a retired RN with 50 years of experience. My experience spans ICU, ER, Telemetry, Administrative Supervision and Clinical Documentation Integrity. I grew up on a farm in Western Pennsylvania. I didn't have other children close by to play with, so animals became my friends. Although I love and enjoy all animals, cats have always been my favorite. I have lived in Southern California since 1980. My husband and I are coexisting with Fanny. She is the DIVA that inspired my book and this blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my feline friends. I also share some childhood memories which may spark some memories of your own.

Friday, January 22, 2021

A Sled Riding Cat


I know the quality of this photo is terrible but it's the best this 10 year old girl could do in 1961.


But Bobby has a story.  He was orange, muscular and quite smart.


I would go sled riding and he would follow me to the top of the hill.  Soon he started jumping on my back for the ride down and we would walk back up together for the next ride.


But then.....he showed his high IQ.   He started jumping on the sled and having me pull him up the hill.  Might I say, he was not a light cat.


I didn't think too much about it but my parents thought it was amazing ( and hysterical).
 

No comments: