About Me

My photo
I am a retired RN with 50 years of experience. My experience spans ICU, ER, Telemetry, Administrative Supervision and Clinical Documentation Integrity. I grew up on a farm in Western Pennsylvania. I didn't have other children close by to play with, so animals became my friends. Although I love and enjoy all animals, cats have always been my favorite. I have lived in Southern California since 1980. My husband and I are coexisting with Fanny. She is the DIVA that inspired my book and this blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my feline friends. I also share some childhood memories which may spark some memories of your own.

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Update: Fanny and her Pheromone collar

 


Fanny is getting used to her Pheromone calming collar I think.  


She seems calmer and a little less stressed but still very "needy".  She got us up at 6am this morn instead of 5am.  It's a start.  And not so vocal.


I guess I'll give it a little more time.  It's only day 2.


She may still be in a depression.  Seems sad.


I'd love to hear from anyone else who has had experience with the Pheromone collars or diffusers.

No comments: