About Me

My photo
I am a retired RN with 50 years of experience. My experience spans ICU, ER, Telemetry, Administrative Supervision and Clinical Documentation Integrity. I grew up on a farm in Western Pennsylvania. I didn't have other children close by to play with, so animals became my friends. Although I love and enjoy all animals, cats have always been my favorite. I have lived in Southern California since 1980. My husband and I are coexisting with Fanny. She is the DIVA that inspired my book and this blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my feline friends. I also share some childhood memories which may spark some memories of your own.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Me and Tippy

This is Tippy.  He was the only dog I called my own. 

Interesting fact:  My dad traded a post hole digger for him.

It was common back then for farmers to trade among themselves.  

Tippy was such a cutie.

Anyone out their ever own a Pomeranian? They are pretty tiny under all that hair!

 

No comments: