About Me

My photo
I am a retired RN with 50 years of experience. My experience spans ICU, ER, Telemetry, Administrative Supervision and Clinical Documentation Integrity. I grew up on a farm in Western Pennsylvania. I didn't have other children close by to play with, so animals became my friends. Although I love and enjoy all animals, cats have always been my favorite. I have lived in Southern California since 1980. My husband and I are coexisting with Fanny. She is the DIVA that inspired my book and this blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my feline friends. I also share some childhood memories which may spark some memories of your own.

Monday, May 23, 2022

Fanny Uses Her New Steps



Well, we bought Fanny new steps because she can't get up on the beds. 

The spare room's bed is important to her because that's where her best friend (AKA:my husband) goes to watch movies and videos. Fanny loves to be with him and they are so cute together.

The homemade steps I had made for her worked for quite a while, but now that she is more debilitated I decided she needed something better. I got these steps on Amazon (of course) and they came today. 

I attached a video of her seeing them for the first time. It looks like she was hesitant at first but she was determined to get up on that bed and be with her BFF. She did so much better than I thought she would.

The name of the product (steps) is at the end of this post.⇩

The steps are very soft. And although it is lightweight, it does stay in place and doesn't slide. I read many good reviews on Amazon.

Well, since she has only used it once so far, I will give an update after she uses it for a while. I will withhold judgment for now.

So that's it for now.

Remember: Give your fur baby a big hug!

Darlene



 

No comments: