About Me

My photo
I am a retired RN with 50 years of experience. My experience spans ICU, ER, Telemetry, Administrative Supervision and Clinical Documentation Integrity. I grew up on a farm in Western Pennsylvania. I didn't have other children close by to play with, so animals became my friends. Although I love and enjoy all animals, cats have always been my favorite. I have lived in Southern California since 1980. My husband and I are coexisting with Fanny. She is the DIVA that inspired my book and this blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my feline friends. I also share some childhood memories which may spark some memories of your own.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Buddy Loved Boxes!


Buddy had a thing for boxes!!!!!

Any box in sight was a definite challenge.  He loved any size.

He had to get in even if it took some work.
He even introduced shy Mutchka to boxes.


Buddy was so beautiful.  He had such a wonderful personality and it didn't take him long to become the boss of our home.

 

And then there were the weekends.  Oh, those wild weekends.
Well, actually, this was the after affects of the beloved catnip.

Buddy never touched hard liquor. lol 😊


https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/crazy-catnip#:~:text=Researchers%20suspect%20that%20catnip%20targets,growl%20at%20the%20same%20time.

No comments: