About Me

My photo
I am a retired RN with 50 years of experience. My experience spans ICU, ER, Telemetry, Administrative Supervision and Clinical Documentation Integrity. I grew up on a farm in Western Pennsylvania. I didn't have other children close by to play with, so animals became my friends. Although I love and enjoy all animals, cats have always been my favorite. I have lived in Southern California since 1980. My husband and I are coexisting with Fanny. She is the DIVA that inspired my book and this blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my feline friends. I also share some childhood memories which may spark some memories of your own.

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Put Lipstick On Your Cat's Butt??


OMG!  
Have you ever wondered if your cat's butt contaminates everything he/she sits on?    Well, I have.  Now I know...
It's all good.

Copy & Paste address to read article

https://www.popsugar.com/pets/do-cat-buttholes-touch-all-surfaces-in-your-home-experiment-48292842?fbclid=IwAR3-ewS-lUomHtUmWnlPOsKyOW20-qmSI2q81ykzvBMbAKztsnFTOVA8YcQOR

Scan here


Would you put red lipstick on your cat's butt and try this experiment yourself???  I'm not sure if I would.

1 comment:

Darlene Maslek Colaianni said...

I hope everyone enjoys my posts.